Thursday, April 4, 2013

Creamy Salsa Dip

I've got a million dip recipes up my sleeve. I love me a reason to dip before devour.

One of my all time "go-to"s for whipping up a dip, is this Creamy Salsa Recipe… The ingredient are alway on hand and it takes as much time to throw together as it does for your guest to grab a beer and settle in.

It's a crowd pleaser, back pocket keeper, and sets the bar a bit higher than your typical salsa/chip offering.


 photo creamysalsadip2_zpscbdee9a6.jpg

-1 brick of cream cheese
-1/2 cup your favorite salsa
-1/4 tsp taco seasoning
-1/4 cup shredded sharp cheese

Mix cream cheese, salsa, taco seasoning in bowl, stir in half of the 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top.

Server with tortilla chips, carrots, or crackers.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment