Thursday, December 19, 2013

Healthy School Snack: Christmas

I use to hate the school's 'no sugar' policy. 

I use the term 'use to' loosely .. 

Honestly, I sometimes.....most times.....every time... give the disapproving squirrelly-eye to the seasonal paper that reminds us parents of such sugar free shenanigans. 

I am, however, thankful for the ways it pushes me to think 'out of the box' in festivusing up any contribution I make the the school's snack table.

Seriously, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in looooooove, with these cheese stick candy canes and Santa belly motzorella rounds.

Partly, because they are easy, mostly, because they are adorable! 




Red sharp = candy can striped cheese sticks. 

Yellow and black puff paint = Santa belly mini Babybel's. 

Bam! 

Happy Holiday Sweet Free School Day to YOU! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment